Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Day Is Today

A few years ago I had a student who thought he was giving me a compliment when he said, "You must have been something in your day." Stunned by the blow to my ego, since I had no idea that someone would think me over the hill, I tried to smile and I said, "I'm not done yet."

I work around 1000 hours a year; I have 6 blogs; I'm writing books, coaching others and engaged in lots of activities that require me to keep learning and growing. How dare anyone think that my day was yesterday.

I'm not done yet. I have books to write, recipes to make, meals to eat, people to help, vegetables to grow, investments to grow, kids to advise, grandkids to adore, and friends to encourage.

That's why I started this blog. That's what it's about. My day is today.

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment